Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Registration for Controlled Access Documents

  1. To access the following documents, you must register with SMWD:

    • Rules and Regulations for Non Domestic Water Service
    • Design Criteria and Standard Drawings for Water and Sewer Facilities

    Your registration will allow us to notify you when these documents are updated.

  2. Leave This Blank:

  3. This field is not part of the form submission.