Recycled Water Irrigation Plan Review & On-Site Inspections
All on-site irrigation systems that use or plan to use recycled water must be reviewed and approved by the District’s Chief Engineer to ensure the project complies with the District’s Rules and Regulations for Non-Domestic Water Service. Please note, review fees shall be paid prior to the approval of plans.
The following documents need to be submitted:
- Irrigation Plans
- Recycled Water Use (RWU) Exhibit that conforms to District’s RWU Design Guide
- Estimated cost of irrigation system
- District approved Civil Engineering sheet that provides location of recycled water point of connection(s)
New On-Site Irrigation Plans
- Review fee deposit based on 2% of the estimated construction cost of the recycled irrigation facilities
- Minimum deposit of $200 required on all projects.
- Applicant will receive a credit
- Final plan review and inspection fee based on 4.0 percent of the estimated construction cost of the system
- The estimated cost will be prepared by the applicant and submitted for review by the District.
- The minimum fee shall be $400.
- The percentage and/or minimum fee may be revised by the District without prior notice to the applicant.