Santa Margarita Water District is proud to present hands-on workshops and classes by landscaping and design professionals.
Understand the principles of California friendly and native plant landscapes. What makes a landscape watershed wise, and how do you start planning your project?
In this workshop you will learn how to:
1. Look at your yard as a mini-watershed
2. Build a healthy living soils
3. Hold rainwater on your property
4. Select local native plants that minimize water use and maximize biodiversity
5. Control your irrigation to minimize water waste
Classes are held at the District office unless otherwise stated:
26111 Antonio Parkway
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688
Refreshments will be provided and classes are limited to 50 attendees in our Board Room. To make a reservation, please call us at 949-459-6593 or reserve a spot by completing the RSVP form to the right.
The Tree of Life Nursery has a great series of workshops throughout the year. Without a doubt the most popular is their six-part series on how to Replace Your Lawn. View full workshop schedule.